9.08.2017

Rapsody in Blue cards for Scrapberry's


Hello, today I want to show you my two cards made with beautiful Rapsody in Blue collection.

This is perfect collection for wedding cards and albums, but they are very versatile, perfect for every scrapbooking project.


First card "Happily ever after" I made simply by layering cut-out flowers and adding few polymer elements:





Second card "My heart" - simple cluster of flowers, always look elegant:





Srapberry's products I have used:

"Rapsody in blue" paper pad

Polymer elements: Wedding 3, Vintage circus,



13 arts: Acrylic White paint, Ayeeda Mists




6 komentarzy:

  1. Very pretty. Lovely colors . You are so talented Thank you for sharing your lovely art
    Ps : Can I ask where you found that fabulous bird ? Is it a Prima resin or did you make it yourself from a mold ? I will be grateful if you can tell me where to find it..... please ??
    ( mamablitger@hotmail.com )
    Hugs from Minica
    Spain

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. So beautiful, I love Scrapberrys and then I love what You do papers, embellish and so on.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...