6.12.2013

Saying Good Bye to The Color Room...

Koniec roku sprzyja podejmowaniu decyzji i zmian. Nadszedł i u mnie czas na zmiany. The Color Room dla mnie miejsce szczególe, moje pierwsze zagraniczne DT i cudownie, inspirujące miejsce i świetny zespół. Dziękuję Lydell! Byłam tam od czerwca 2012, więc baaaardzo długo:)

The end of the year is a good time to make some decisions and to make some changes. The Color Room is a very special place for me, my first foreign DT, wonderful palettes, wonderful people. Thank You Lydell! Thank You for believing in me! It was fantastic journey - I've been there since June 2012 - wow, long time:)

Here is the last palette for me as DT member. 

Picture

i moja interpretacja palety
and my interpreation of the palette


some details:



xoxo
Ayeeda

1 komentarz:

Dziękuję za każde pozostawione miłe słowo :)
Thank You so much for your comments :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...